CertiPUR-US® Answers Your Questions
If you are reading this, you are probably among a growing number of consumers that care about what is inside the products in your home. We care, too. That’s why the CertiPUR-US® program was developed. To provide answers to the question: What is inside the foam in my mattresses and upholstered furniture?
When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside has been rigorously tested and certified by an accredited laboratory to meet specific criteria for physical performance, content, indoor emissions and environmental stewardship.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
If you have further questions, please send an email to email@example.com. Your questions will help us make this website more useful for consumers like you.