This page of 3 Essential Steps is for bedding and upholstered furniture manufacturers, distributors, and retailers who purchase foam or products containing flexible polyurethane foam that has already been certified through the CertiPUR-US® program from a participating foam producer. Note: Step #1 (Form A) must be filled out by one of these registered foam producers. (If you are a distributor, fill out Form A on behalf of your customer, but then ask your foam supplier to also submit Form A for you.)
Step #2 (Form B) should be filled out by the bedding, upholstered furniture manufacturer, or retailer who wants permission to use the CertiPUR-US® mark/logo/name.
If you are a flexible polyurethane foam producer and want to learn about the technical guidelines and laboratory testing and analysis requirements for certifying foam, please click here.
Ask your foam supplier
to submit CertiPUR-US®
Program Supplier Verification Form A
on your behalf.
Verifies that company is purchasing flexible polyurethane foam that has been certified through the CertiPUR-US® program by a registered supplier in good standing.
(Foam Suppliers and/or Distributors must submit this form on behalf of their customers.)
- Indicates the conditions under which a company may use the CertiPUR-US® mark/logo/name in advertising, packaging, website content, labeling, news releases, editorial, social media, visual communications, or other promotional materials.
- Provides details about graphic specifications for using logo.
- Includes section related to claims that can and cannot be made in association with the CertiPUR-US® mark/logo/name.
Permission from AFPF/
- Your company website(s) will be listed here as a company offering products containing certified foam.
- You may request CertiPUR-US® logo art files in various formats.
- As a reminder, you are still required to send examples of intended use of the CertiPUR-US® mark/logo/name prior to use for approval by AFPF/CertiPUR-US® administrators.
Once you have permission to use the CertiPUR-US® mark, we will send you information about ordering hangtags, pocket cards, information flyers, an educational video, camera-ready art, and more.
We are looking forward to welcoming you into the program!
Questions? Contact Helen Sullivan, email@example.com, 703.847.9702.